Mirror Football

Sky Sports | Football

Arsenal News

Football Results

Barclays Premier League News

Arsenal News-Wire

Arseblog - "It"s fuckin" excellent"...an Arsenal blog.

Thierry Henry - Arsenal's Legend

Arsenal FC Blog

Arsenal Times News

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where to buy your soccer shirts.

Today's post comes from Irmi in Brisbane sharing what she went through when she bought her jersey online, enjoy & hope you take heed!........

The other day I was browsing around trying to find an Arsenal jersey that I could wear to support my favorite club. I took a look at a couple of websites that sell jerseys. After deciding not to buy a low quality knock off jersey (I'm a true fan), I finally landed on a US-based site called SoccerPro.com. The site was fairly easy to use and I shortly found my Gold with Navy Nike Arsenal Away Jersey for the 2008-2009 season.

They had my size, so I ordered one up. They offer international shipping to most countries. Unfortunately there was a small hiccup with our post office so the jersey took a little bit longer to arrive than I hoped.

The jersey itself is quite nice. The colors were very rich and the printing looked just like that of the players' jerseys. The patch on the front was a real patch - not just a paiting of a patch. The material of the jersey - Nike's DriFIT - feels kind of like silk, and is comfortable to wear and extremely breathable. The look of the material and the quality of the production (it is an authentic replica produced by Nike who makes the team's jerseys) make me proud to wear it, and people know that I'm a die-hard fan of Arsenal.

If you want to get yourself a jersey like mine, or any other type of soccer jerseys, check out SoccerPro.com.

No comments: